Friday 8 June 2012

A sweet welcome

Hello!

And welcome to "Cakes & Bakes" where I shall share my wonderful journey through the baking world. Through the nicely iced ups and the burnt and sunken downs I will document each sugary step.

To be honest, I'd never considered myself much of a baker, I'm more of a cook. But one day, I decided to bake, and to my utmost surprise, I found it very therapeutic and relaxing- the measuring, concentration, precision and attention to detail all appealed to the part of me that has to get things just right. And I found, that in the same way finishing a design is, it is very satisfying to behold a finished bake.

So...I hope you enjoy following my journey as much as I enjoyed baking it.

P.S...

The journey is will make a delightful one with a cup of tea by your side...


No comments:

Post a Comment